[FWDLK] Wishing&Hoping&Thinking&

Actually, it was I who had written, nay pleaded, with anyone in the
Frisco area, to contact Sanderson, so that they could 'measure' the
engine compartment area, so as to make a REAL "Block Hugger" exhaust
system, on our cars. You may recall that I had bought a set of their
Block Hugger headers, but discovered that the driver's side header  (@
least) hit the motor mount, & the T/bar.

'Funny' thing is, there is plenty of space to configure an exhaust
system, which would clear the motor mounts, T/bars, & starter mechanism.

I also gotta believe that the Old School header companies should have,
in their archives, the
design clearances/specifications, for our cars.
But, no, I haven't contacted Dougs, Hedman, Edelbrock, et al.

Neil Vedder