[FWDLK] Crocus cloth mistery resolved

I would like to thank everyone who tried to explain to me what a crocus
cloth was ... Even Roger Van Hoy, with his gentle offer of shipping crocus
flowers to me. But from what I know of the Washington state (I worked in
Seattle a couple of months), don't try to fool me about spring being there
and flowers blossoming !!

I will replace my front wheel cylinders with new ones from Andy Bernbaum (as
they are frozen) and I will try to remove the light traces of surface
corrosion inside my rear wheel cylinders using a 'crocus cloth' or something
like it, as they look almost brand new.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop