[FWDLK] vehicle transport opportunity

Wanted to let people on the two lists I lurk on the most that I tentatively have a plan to travel from central KS to the Orlando, FL area, with an empty trailer going TO Florida.  This will happen the week directly after Easter.

My route will go essentially from McPherson, KS, to KC, ST. Louis, Nashville, Atlanta, Orlando

If somebody needs something transported along that route, maybe we can hook up.  I have an 18 foot open trailer, with winch.  3/4 ton pickup.

I'm NOT a licensed hauler, just a guy hoping to help somebody else out.  I haul expensive projects that belong to other people within the activities of my shop, but this is a personal trip to pick up a car for myself and bring it back to KS.

Probably looking at around sixty cents a mile.

Vehicle should definitely be rolling, but doesn't need to be running.

Tim Bowers