[FWDLK] Headers

Hey guys, when all y'all are writing about these headers you need to be saying  what motor in what wheelbase in what year of which make of car you are talking about.  Almost all this chatter has mentioned next to none of that.   There is a whole lot of difference between a 318 in a '61 Plymouth and a 392 stuffed into a '55 Dodge.

I have fitted Sanderson's headers into the long wheelbase '57 Chrysler with 392 hemi and yes, had to dent the forward tube on one side to clear the motor mount and on the other side had to dent one tube to clear the upper control arm.  These were their 392 block headers - DD3s as I recall.  The flange they offer as a starter for head pipes cleared the torsion bars with no problem.

Wayne