Re: [FWDLK] Safety Question - Brake and seat belts

Re: [FWDLK] Safety Question - Brake and seat belts

I have ordered a set of Juliano's 3 point seat belts to put in my 2dr Dodge. I am not sure if the pillar is strong enough. I am going to put them in anyway and hope not to find out. They have an article on their website that shows them installing them in various cars including a 2dr 55 Chevrolet and a 40 Ford. http://www.julianos.com/how2_55chev.html   I was considering even putting in a newer style seat with a built in belt like some of the newer cars but didn't think the floor boards are strong enough to wok for that without lots of changes,

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! ? Get yours free!