Re: [FWDLK] Safety Question - Brake and seat belts

Re: [FWDLK] Safety Question - Brake and seat belts

I know that braking efficiency is dependent upon much more than the
brand/type of brake involved, but has AJJ ever published any stopping
distances, with various tires, from various speeds?

Would the front discs be more likely to lock-up without (or with?) rear
discs installed? Possibly preventing rear wheel lockup would be the only
reason that I'd ever consider the expense of the rear discs.

Three items I'd like to see on our cars:

Anti-lock brakes--how difficult would a system be, to design?

A retrofit, to lock-down the folding  front seat.

An 'upholsterable'  head/neck support/brace----yeah, I KNOW that slip-on
head-supports were/are available, but they look(ed) cheesy----but a
lockable frnt seat and head/neck restraint are probably more 'important'
than a shoulder-system-------btw, for thos thinking about the
shoulder-strap, how well would that work, witha front seat that flaps
forward???????

Neil Vedder