[FWDLK] humor on the Fwdlk

Hi All,
    I guess I have to apologize to you Dave for not following your rules about what is appropriate on the list emails.  I sent an email with what I thought to be a light hearted joke about the two priests etc.. etc. this past week... just thought other members would enjoy a little humor.  I did not think it to be too long or offensive, but funny.  Well, I guess I have to apologize to at least one member who does not appreciate any humor on this list and only wants Fwdlk. content.  He told me he gets way too much junk email and thought I should not send any more humorous emails.  So, for sending way too much non fwdlk material to the list, and thinking a little humor would be okay, I sincerely apologize and will never add any humor or non fwdlk information  to the email I send to the list.  So no more humor, weather reports, what I remember, or whatever... I guess I will just gleen any worthwhile info I can from the list and keep to myself.
John
ps. I won't put where I am from anymore either, because that takes up bytes!