From: vze1pefm
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2005 5:47 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake Trouble

Hello list,
 I have a problem that sounds simple but has got me stuck.The rear brakes on my 58 Plymouth Plaza are locked.It's weird that it's both sides.I got the car with a dry M/C and after replacing a bunch of lines and a rebuilt dual M/C,pumped it up and that's when it happened.The fronts are fine,and I tried backing out the bleeders;even taking the lines off,there's no change.The car is up on blocks.The backing plates have no openings,only two bolts up top to hold the wheel cylinder,and a divot down bottom center where you might normally find an adjustment hole.'Seems like the pistons are stuck out.Can anyone offer any ideas on what I can do?Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
                                  Thanks in advance,
                                             Brian Whicker
                                      In snowy Hampton NH