Re: [FWDLK] humor on the Fwdlk

Hi All,

With the 500 or so people on the list, the only thing we all have in common is Forward Look vehicles.  That's why we always try to keep the conversations 'on topic'.

Every time someone posts a 'virus warning', chain letter, political forward, joke or other off-topic email, it's going to generate friction with at least one or two list members.

As long as we stay to our common interests (FL Vehicles), few feathers get ruffled.

Thanks,

-Dave