From: "Jim" <ripasp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 21, 2005 9:56:12 AM CST
To: <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Concours Automobiles Needed

TIFF image

?

Needing some very Special Cars:

?

This is being sent on behalf of the Lexington Concours d’elegance to benefit the University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital. The event will be held in Lexington, KY August 26-27-28, 2005 at the Keenland Race Course. Although the featured Mark this year will be Mercedes-Benz we are in search of all makes and models of “very fine original or restored to original” Concours (95-100 point) caliber automobiles. A new class “Historical Hot Rods” has been added for this years judging. In an attempt to locate these very special cars we ask that you visit our website and please kindly post a link www.lexingtonconcours.com on your club’s website. Including this link and notice of this event in any printed material you might mail would be most helpful and generous particularly to the children benefiting from this event. Any effort you can afford to help locate qualified entrants will be most appreciated.? Thank you for your consideration and help. For additional information please feel free to contact me at the following:

?

Jim Levenson

Lexington Concours d’elegance

Car Selection Committee Chairman