[FWDLK] 40 YEARS OF STOCK CAR RACING VOL 1

[FWDLK] 40 YEARS OF STOCK CAR RACING VOL 1

Where is this Video available on the "40 Years of Stock car Racing Vol. 1" ???? Also Neil, the people who announce those things and write the script to be read while doing the video or news filming do make mistakes. I find it very hard to believe that it has taken almost a half a century 50 years before we find out about these rare 1957 Plymouths with Hemi's in them that Chrysler not only built but raced at Daytona. In 1956 the Fury that did 124 MPH on the beach had a 2/4bbl manifold off of a Chrysler Hemi because the Plymouth 2/4bbl manifold was not yet in production. So many people say that the Fury engine it that car was a Hemi------Wrong---it was a 303 Plymouth engine and they made the Chrysler Hemi manifold fit it by making special medal spacers.

                Ron Allyn Swartley

56 Plymouth Fury--Stock
56 Plymouth Fury--392 Chrysler Hemi--( NOT STOCK)
58 Plymouth Fury -- Golden Commando