[FWDLK] Power steering horn contact

Any easy way to get the copper horn contact off an old steering wheel from a power steering 59 Ply. so I can re-install it on a NOS steering wheel?  It seems to be just pressed on, or twisted/threaded on, but I don't know for sure and hate to screw it up!

Also, the little flaps inside the 59s heater box...not seen from outside, but in the majority of our old Plys, they are all dried out, and do not do their job properly anymore, and the rubber pins are either broke off or cracked.   I am replacing mine with a soft, pliable, heavy inner tube rubber, punching two small holes in each and using push pins to hold in place.  Not concourse, but I doubt anyone ever disassembles someones heater box at a show.   Don't know if Gary Goers makes them either.

And, while removing the power steering gear from the parts car, a very large wedge fell out from in between the gear box and the frame.   Any special way this must go back in?  I have a vague idea, but would like to know for sure.

Getting close to actually re-installing the wagon's heater, PS, Master cylinder, dash, wire harness and on and on...wow, sure came apart faster!  My brain is nearly a decade older than the car and neither of us are without short circuits!

Thanks for all help and info!

John in WI