[FWDLK] Plymouth Radio? Dash Assembly?

I took out my radio today and started looking for numbers.  Here's what I found: On the Right Side - 235PP681, On the Back Of Radio - 8004196757 , and what I found interesting was on the Bottom of the Radio - ?9385R-11-20-58.  My guess the radio in my 57 Savoy was replaced in November 20, 1958 with the radio I have now.  Anyone care to guess what model this radio came from?  Any way to find out if it was replaced at the Dealership or somewhere else?

Anyone out there ever taken the Dash of the 1957 Savoy? I need to weld near the dash and I wouldn't like to damage anything? And 1 last thing anyone know where to get floor supports?

Thanks,

Joey

Down in Dickinson, Texas on a rusty floor!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.