[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Textured Paint used on Dash Surfaces.

[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Textured Paint used on Dash Surfaces.

Hey Glenn, (and anyone on the list)  George here in New Orleans, Louisiana
U.S.A.  Have you conquered this problem on your car with respect to the Textured
Paint used on 57 Plymouths??  This is very interesting to me.  Thanks for any
info.  George 57 Imp. South, 57 Ply. Conv., (2) 58 Ply Belv. 2 door
hdtps....etc.