[FWDLK] Chrysler Body Designations

Some time back the discussion of body designation came up and I tried to post a chart that was developed inside Chrysler to support our own purpose as well as the Walter P. Chrysler Museum. Today the full chart, 1924 to present, is available on the Chrysler Museum website.  I truncated it to only reflect 1955 to 1998.  When I attached it and tried to send it out,  I was soon made aware that our list server will not allow the transferring of files.  Bob Merritt was kind enough to help by providing a URL.  So here it is.

http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/bodyname/chart.html

When I look at other attempts at compiling the Chrysler body history I always seem to find a discrepancy or two so have fun with this one. I think it is accurate.

Marv Raguse.