[FWDLK] Chrysler Body designations

The questions regarding Chrysler's body definition can best be answered by the attached chart.  I hope you can open it and print it. It shows the first A-Body to be the Valiant in 1960 followed by the B-Body in 1962. The 2nd series A-Body is the 1963 model. This chart is extracted from the chart that can be found at the WPChrysler Museum web page.

Marv Raguse