  From: Adam Lindenbaum
  To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:56 PM
  Subject: [FWDLK] CARS AT CARLISLE SHOW

  Anyone see the show Thursday or Saturday night on Speed called Cars At
Carlisle?They covered Chryslers at Carlisle for a good amount of
time,showed quite a few of the finned cars(most shots from the
grandstand),and a nice shot of the Golden Fin Society line up.(A
co-worker saw it Thursday and told me about it,I watched Saturday
night/Sunday morning at 3:00 am).I saw my 58 and Jimmy Rawa's
"Christine",The stock Fury's are too hard to tell who's is who's from a
distance(other than the red 57),anyone else's car on there that was
spotted?
  Adam Lindenbaum
  58 426 Hemi 4 Speed Fury
  57 Savoy Kustom