Re: [FWDLK] WOW, HARDTOPS CHANGED TO CONVERTIBLES !!!!!!!!!

Re: [FWDLK] WOW, HARDTOPS CHANGED TO CONVERTIBLES !!!!!!!!!

All,
Speaking of somebody who enjoys their car, I was just reading an article in the current issue of Hemmings Classic Car about a 56 Plymouth Belvedere convertible. Seems the car has been in the family since new and although it doesn't have extremely high mileage, it is used frequently. The car is in New York and has rusty quarters and rockers and other ills, but it's driven for pleasure. The owner plans to fix those problems eventually, but doesn't appear to have any intention of restoring it for fear of driving it if it was restored.

I'm going to try to contact the owner and see if he's interested in joining the list, along with a young lady (17) in the same magazine who drives a 56 Dodge 4 door hardtop and owns a 59 Plymouth 2 door wagon and used to drive a 56 Imperial. She, obviously, has good taste in cars.

Dan C
Spanaway, WA