[FWDLK] ID a radio?

Well, I picked up this Mopar Town & Country radio.

On one end it has the following:   Faint black print reads MoPar Model 912.
Below, a second stamped printing, crooked:  VG535.   Stamped into the metal
itself to the left of these numbers:  000CG777.   With three peanut tubes,
it has to be roughly 1956-1963 or so, the VG number probably ID's it for
make/year.

Anyone know how to hook it up?  I have a pair of wires about like the cord
on a lamp, a single wire, plug for antenna and a second plug, and a
cloth-covered coaxial type single wire with a black plastic plug on the end.
Can take some pictures, I'm probably going to eBay it and see if I can make
a few bucks with it - just at least be nice to know what car it's for.
Unless someone here needs it - you guys should have first dibs.  With my
luck it's probably Imperial, but this guy has a lot of Mopars - he got a lot
of trade-ins off a dealer when they weren't that old, and he even had some
left over NOS warranty repair parts until about 2 weeks ago when a guy I
know cleaned out the best stuff.

The dial doesn't look familar, the knobs are on each side, but there is a
rounded lip on each side like perhaps the dash it goes into is slightly
rounded there.  I could even be missing a second chassis component to it -
just what I got on the shelf, here.  I lucked out, the guy is going to sell
off all his other radios maybe this weekend.  I just wish to heck I knew
what the 46-54 truck radios all looked like, out of the dash, for all
makes - there was a Studey radio sitting on a table that was angled like it
would go into a truck dash.  I know those bring good money.   The rest of
them were nothing special -

Thanks -

Bill K.