Re: [FWDLK] mold your own plastic parts

I'm a little surprised more people haven't started casting parts.  It does require a
good bit of patience, artistic talent, trial and error, time, and desire to create a quality
part.  The resins aren't what I'd call cheap and if you mess up a few batches it
can get pretty pricey.

I once bought a set of instruction booklets from Castor Craft.  It didn't specifically
discuss tail light lenses but they probably would have answered any questions I
could come up with.  I eventually lost interest it the idea.

Still, there are many rare parts begging to be reproduced in volume but few people
are aware of this.

bg