[FWDLK] Philadelphia to Florida

Hi to all,

I have a friend leaving for the East Coast of Florida, from the Philadelphia
area, early morning on March 23rd (this coming Wednesday) with a tow rig and
empty enclosed car trailer.  Since he's going down empty, he'll give a very
good rate to anyone needing a car or ? transported  in that direction.
However, the vehicle, or parts,  MUST be  dropped off to him, in the
Philadelphia area, over the next 48 hours, or be available for pickup  right
along the route, or very close to it. He will not travel more than a few
miles out of the way to pick up anything.

If this can help anyone in any way, do e-mail me privately at:
crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

John Hertog