[FWDLK] Needed parts for 58 Belvedere

Hello list.
I am in pretty bad need for the following for my '58 Belvedere coupe.
 A) Windshield wiper blades. I have the arms, but need the blades. I can get fillers, so blades with worn out fillers are fine.

 B) Dash pod with good or repairable speedometer,and oil                pressure/ammeter element with good red lens. Will take them as individual items without the pod if anyone has an extra.

 C) Roof molding clips, or an idea of how to fasten the molding on with other types of clips. What has worked when the orginal clips can't be reused.

I hope someone out there can help. I am just about done, spring is just about here in Atlanta and I am anxious to start driving this three year project. So help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.   Jim Ruckdashel
          34 Ply PE 2dr
          64 Ply Sport Fury Cont
          58 Ply Bel. S.C.