Great! Good info.
Now there's another supplier for those who might need one.

Regards, Ray
On Apr 5, 2005, at 7:11 AM, Ron Waters wrote:

Hey Ray -

It's nearly impossible to ship pre-bent
brake lines.

Not true. When I received the pre-bent brake lines for my 58 Ply from Inline Tube, they were sent in a long, wide box and were gently coiled around. Straightening them to fit on the car was a no-brainer. No kinks resulted in the lines. BTW, they fit perfectly and had the correct flaring and couplers.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Parts supplier

Hi Scott;
That's why I included the info I did. read it all, and call the 800
number if you have questions. It's nearly impossible to ship pre-bent
brake lines. The claim is that they are easily bent with out kinking.
Yes, you can get them in any parts store, but these are said to be the
correct length, with the correct ends. And where needed, the correct
couplers.
I thought that it looked like a good source of lines at a reasonable
price.
Regards, Ray