[FWDLK] 301 & 318 MOTORHEADS HELP

Hello List

Does anyone have a 301 or 318 apart or in pieces?

In order to identify some pistons,,can someone measure the distance from the top of the pin hole to the top of the piston.

The 301 piston should be 'taller' than the 318 by about .100,,,but I dont know which piston I have to begin with.

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
LI
NY