[FWDLK] Rubber Fuel Lines

On my '55 Savoy, I need to replace the rubber fuel lines that connect
the fuel pump to the steel fuel lines.  This may be a dumb question,
but could someone tell me if they are a unique size that I should ask
for, or are all such lines the same diameter and weight?  Without a
far-too-lengthy explanation here as to why I can't get to the old fuel
lines at the moment, I would like to go to my local parts shop and get
new rubber fuel lines before pushing the car out of it's slightly
awkward storage place.  I just want to know exactly what I'm asking
for.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Robertson president / creative director PowerFlite Communications 53 Upton Street, Quincy, MA 02169-1120 P: 617.803.1274 F: 617.687.0226