[FWDLK] Window Channel Fuzzies

All -

I'm currently putting the door glass back in my 58 Plymouth 2dr HT.  I
purchased Glass Run Window Channel fuzzies for the Division Bar from the
Goers catalog (item C-3 on page 12 of catalog #9). The old stuff was
completely removed (including the rivets) and the new channel was pressed
into place. I did the same for the 'inside front door' channel, where the
chrome lip travels.

The problem is that the glass binds to the point that it's virtually frozen
in the channel.  This seems to be happening in the Division Bar channel
(which separates the vent window from the door glass).

Has anyone else had this problem, and how did then solve it ?

Thanks,

Ron