From: Joey Ramirez <joeyramirez69@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 14:51:18 -0700
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] I need a rubber!

Hello Guys!

I need a rubber that goes on the brake pedal assemble. It goes on the underside of the car right under the pedal.  If anyone knows what I am talking about and know a source for these please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!

Joey Ramirez

Dickinson, Texas

1957 Plymouth Savoy 2 Dr Hardtop Sport Coupe

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/emreg

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.