[FWDLK] Dueling intakes

A friend asked me, tonite, to riddle-you-this:

He's got two dual-4-bbl intake manifolds; both DCPD, and cast iron. One
is #1822004, and # 1634285.

I checked my 55 -58 parts manual, & neither P/N is listed.

The "16" originated in 1956, & the"18" originated in 1958.

Does anyone  know the "application" of either/both intake(s)?

My friend has a 1963 Canadian "Polara 440"
convertible, with a 313 Poly motor.

He's really interested to find out if the "18" intake might fit a (his)
Poly engine, or, is it  'just' for a "B" block motor??

Neil Vedder