From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Dueling intakes

Now that you've mention it: the part# for a '57 Dodge dual intake
isn't listed either.
Maybe there isn't a Mopar dual intake? Just the Offenhauser?
But if there is a Mopar dual intake for '57 Dodge, does anyone of you
know what the part# is? Or even better: does anyone of you know where
I can 'get' me one?

Jim Hoekendijk.