[FWDLK] Brake Lights

Group,

For years now, I've had a problem with the brake lights on my '58 Coronet.
It seems that the passenger side brake light works intermittently while the
drivers side functions correctly and consistently.  During those times when
the one side is not working, I can jiggle the turn signal level and it will
reactivate immediately.  I originally figured it had something to do with
the turn signal switch so I replaced it but the problem persists without
any change.

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Chris
Wilmington, DE