[FWDLK] FWDLK & not!

My friend, Ron Mog, of Apple Valley, CA has a LOT of FWDLK "mechanical"
parts, including a complete front end  clip, & INTERIOR, from a 57 New
Yorker (the like-gnu interior (complete with seat frames) is $2K, &
worth every penny of it.

Wanna buy the world's-last unrestored 55 C300? He's got it, complete,
not driveable, and in #4 condition. You might also 'talk' (ha) him out
of his partly-restored 300B (black), or his 300D (black) that 'only'
needs a complete re-assembly of (all) its restored-parts. His 300F is a
driver; but, money talks.

He's also got, intact,  a 58 Windsor 4-dr HT, & a 59 Sara 4-dr sedan,
parts cars.

Now, maybe someone can help HIM; he asked me to ask all-y'all if anyone
knows where he can buy self-adhesive "vinyl woodgrain", as was used on
the dash board area of his 69 Charger.

Apparently Legendary Interiors, et al,  doesn't make/sell this material,
& referred him to "Hemmings" --I told him that someone 'here'  could
probably help him, and/or might SELL to him the dash-areas around the
radio, & the glove box, which are covered w/this 'stuff'.

He likes to talk FWDLK, so give him a call, if you are seeking
engine/trannie or body parts, OR if you can assist him, with the "vinyl"
woodgrain, that HE needs!

Oh, yeah, his phone # is 760-247-4204, & no, he ain't got no 'confuser'.

Neil Vedder