[FWDLK] Looking for engine

Hi List.   I am looking for a rebuildible '58-'61 350 cid, 361, 383 or 413 cid engine. I have a cast iron Torqueflite trans that I would use with it. But I would need the bell housing and probably the torque converter.

The engine needs to be complete with starter, intake and exhaust manifolds, distributor, pan , motor mounts etc.

I hope someone out there in "Fin Land" can help.
Hope to see some of you in Carlisle. I'll be there. Thanks in advance. Jim   '58 Belvedere SC

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746