[FWDLK] Cars for sale

Locally there is a 55 Coronet 2 door hardtop in fair shape for $2,400 in front of an automotive shop here in Monticello NY.The shops phone # is (845)-791-5700.The worst thing I see about the car as I drive by it is the use of spray can chrome on the front bumper,but it looks like a major project.
 Another car I found a few hours from here is a rough 58 Desoto Shopper, 99% complete with a lot of rot,all the hubcaps are still on it as is the air cleaner and even the Jiffy Jet bag.Being there were only 318 of these made I wonder if someone (other than me) has the gusto to try to fix something like this up.E-mail me privately,I will probably be buying it soon just out get it out of where it is.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom