[FWDLK] re car radio

    I have a Mopar car radio Model #421,  serial #9W-00068, part #2820-636 which I am trying to figure out which model of chrysler it fits. I believe it to be for a 1967 or 1968 car. It has 4 chrome push buttons with black insert for selecting present stations and 4 chrome push buttons at the top marked: FM, Loc, Dist and AM. It also has an rca jack at the rear which is likely for foot switch operation.  The spacing between the tuning knobs is approx 6 1/4 inches. The bezel behind all of the push buttons has a slight shape of a V. I have a friend looking for an am/fm for his plymouth GTX but obviously this one will not fit.
    Any help in identifying what I have would be much appreciated.

Thanks from Fern