Re: [FWDLK] 57 Dodge Starting problem

Do you mean the back-up light switch?

At 02:55 PM 5/25/2005, Jackie Wrinkles wrote:
Hi everyone.This spring i pulled the Suburban out of the barn and it has only started twice since without me jumping the starter relay.I repleced the relay and still the same problem.
I then got into the shift mechanism in the dash and all i can find is maybe the piece right on the back that everything is hooked to might be bad even though it seems to have power to tthe positive wire that goes into it.
Does anyone have a suggestion or do i just go ahead and replace that part?Thanks all. Jack in Michigan