[FWDLK] Starting Problem

Well now that i have the shift mechanism in the dash all out it looks like i am getting power through the piece on the rear and also to the starter relay which i have changed 3 times.I can jump it from the main sides of the relay but not through the neutral starter button on the dash.I'll go buy another starter relay tomorrow and see what happens.Im still listening to any suggestions.Jack in Michigan