[FWDLK] Robert Soule's Chattanooga Meet

Wow!!! Great photos of really, really nice cars. Thanks, Robert, for putting the photos together in such an easy-to-view way!

I've got some of the same cars, so it's amazing to see others with the same taste in automobiles.

Sure makes me want to go to next year's show, but how do you choose which car to take, when you can't drive 'em all?

Dick Woodside

58 New Yorker Wagon, 65 Newport, 68 Newport Wagon, 68 Imperial Convertible, 77 Chrysler Wagon (times 2)