Re: [FWDLK] 60 PLY questions..

The top-of-the-line Plymouth wagon was the Sport Suburban, a name that
Plymouth used off and on from 1956 through 1978.

For windshields, the following are the same as a 1960 Plymouth (all models)
:
NAGS # W590
1961 Plymouth Fury convertible
1960 Dodge (all)
1961 Dodge Dart Phoenix convertible
1961 Dodge Polara convertible
1962-64 Dodge Custom 880 convertible
1960 DeSoto (all)
1960 Chrysler (all)
1961-62 Chrysler convertibles

The windshield used in the following cars will fit a 1960 Plymouth, but does
not have the "bubble" effect on the top :
NAGS # W604
1961 Dodge Dart except Phoenix convertible
1961 Dodge Polara except convertible
1963-64 Dodge 880 (all)
1962-64 Dodge Custom 880 except convertible
1961 DeSoto (all)
1961-62 Chrysler except convertibles
1963-64 Chrysler (all)

Contrary to what many believe, the 1957-59 hardtop or convertible
windshields will not interchange with the 1960-64 units.   The 1957-59
convertible and 1958-59 D/DeS/C hardtop windshields are 28"x76" (NAGS # 453)
in size, while the 1957-59 Plymouth and 1957 D/DeS/C hardtops are 24"x74"
(NAGS # W451).   The 1960-64 units are 28"x74"   And even if they were the
same physical size, the A-pillars are not quite the same in shape.   The
1957-59 sedan and wagon windshield is 24"x74" (NAGS # 454).

The first place to check for a windshield is a local auto glass shop.  Quote
the NAGS number.   They will be able to do a quick check with it rather than
trying to look up what numbers fit a 1960 Plymouth.

Bill
Vancouver, BC