[FWDLK] Listserve vs message board

I have been on this listserve since the very beginning in Spring 1998.  In fact, my '60 DeSoto is in the 1998 Forwardlook Calendar.  I have had my mail setting set to digest since then, which means I get one daily email with all the messages nicely tucked into one email sent at midnight.  This means I can wake up and enjoy the emails from everyone every morning and see what the discussion of the day is or see if I can help.  I have been in this habit so long, that I never thought to check the www.forwardlook.net website.  It has been 4 years, I bet, since I was on the web site.  It has come a long way, yet is still very familiar.  Thanks Dave, for all your great work.

I got onto the "forums" section and .....holy cow!  What have I been missing!  I thought the mailing list seemed a bit low in participation recently, now I know why.  Everyone moved to the website forums.

If you have not checked it out, I recommend you visit....then again, maybe I am the last to know?  How much longer can this list-serve survive?  It has been fun, and I have learned a lot, but maybe the list-serve has gone by the wayside as the web improves and forums take over.

Now back to working on my DeSoto!  -Robert in KC