Re: [FWDLK] Flocking Roof-rail Weatherstrips

Re: [FWDLK] Flocking Roof-rail Weatherstrips

Hi Neil,
   I had that problem when putting my 61 4d HT DeSoto back together.  I found that the window regulators were quit adjust able, on the mounting, to the inter door skin. They were adjustable as to the in and out tilt of the window, as well as the height of the window when fully closed. Also the full up stop and full down stops are adjustable as well. I still have one window that needs some more adjusting and will be removing the door panel next week to do that.

<>Roy<>
Roy Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington