[FWDLK] New Tires

I know there have been discussions about different tires and use but.... I
still need some help and advice.  I hope to be traveling to Niagra Falls
from southeastern Mass. this summer and want to drive there in my 56 DeSoto
Firedome. Overall milage one way is expected to be about 500 miles over one
or two days, will try to avoid major highways. I am installing the AAJ brake
kits front and back right now to finalize the brake issues but now just
thought of the need for new tire.  Presently I have older Bias Ply wide
white walls and would like to keep a similar look.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Walter Landry