From: "Mark J. Hash" <mjh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] junk yard car auction... [Fwd: RE: [#Ford] shame, tons
of cars wasted]

Just in looking at the pics, I counted about a dozen 56-59 Plymouths and
Dodges, in varying conditions!  If I were anywhere near there I'd be eating
that auction up . . . the thing that bothered me though, the website listed
a description of the cars going, and here's a quote:

PLYMOUTH: 1937 Coupe, 1940 Car, 1941, other cars from 1948-60 including some
great Cars for Derby!

Yah that's right, the auctioneers think Plymouths are good for no more than
a Demolition Derby. . .someone please go rescue these!  I saw one '57
Belvedere that appeared pretty good in the pics, even had bumper wings. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury  in OR