To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 3:27 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] air compressor - reply

Hi Bryan,

The most important thing about an air compressor is not the tank size; rather, it is the CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute ) that the compressor generates. Certain tools, like cut-off wheels, dual-action sanders, sandblasters and blast cabinets, just to name a couple, use prodigious amounts of CFM . Buy the most expensive unit you can afford, it will be a good long-term investment. And - more than anything - check the CFM ratings of various units you are considering for purchase.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Scott" <scott1990@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>