From: Bryan Scott <scott1990@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] air compressor
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:34:03 -0400

Hi all,

This subject applies to Forwardlooks only in that I intend to use this purchase for a lion's share of the renovation work on my 58 Fireflite.  Here it is:  I want to buy an air compressor, and I see they come in 3, 4, and 6 gallon.  Will a 3 gallon suffice for most the work we face in our renovations?  I first need it to remove some stubborn bolts, and eventually will need it to do some painting, and perhaps run some pneumatic sanding/grinding/cutting tools.  Any advice will be appreciated, but since this is a stretch (re: topic) it would be best if you reply privately. Thank you!