To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] air compressor

How would it affect the CFM if you plumbed in an extra holding tank to the
system. I had a boss who did this claiming that the increased volume would
let him run tools, and his paint gun, longer. I was doubtful at the time,
thinking that it would just take longer for the compressor to fill the
larger capacity, but never researched it further. Does anyone here know?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:07 AM Subject: Re: [FWDLK] air compressor

Agreed and the maximum pressure is higher giving you more reserve in the
tank.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bowers" <stellarrestorations@xxxxxxx> To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 9:32 PM Subject: Re: [FWDLK] air compressor