[FWDLK] Stolen "Christine" Southern California

[FWDLK] Stolen "Christine" Southern California

A '58 Belvedere 2dr hardtop was stolen from Ernie and Gary Grossich from
their yard in Colton, California, about two weeks ago.  I will report the
VIN to you when I get it.  The car was "Christine" white over red with a
new, non-factory matching interior.  The most distinguishing appearance
items about the car were these:
1.  Previously had a continental kit removed so the trunk lid had been
drilled for hardware, then filled and painted over with an imperfect red
match.
2.  The headlight eyebrows on this car had been chrome plated.  Factory
stock is anodized aluminum.
If you have any information leading to the recovery of this car, please
contact the Colton, CA, police department or me at wgraefen@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Wayne