[FWDLK] 55 Desoto Liquidation

Gents

I have several 55's and no time to work on them.  They need a good home.

    55 Desoto Fireflite 4 door, rebuilt engine, runs good, licensed. Fun to drive.  Needs paint & interior. Good tires.
             Dual master cylinder, 12 volt system, alternator.
    55 Desoto Firedome 4 door, rebuilt engine, runs good.  Dual master cylinder, 12 volt system, alternator.
             Could be made road worthy easily.  Rusted rockers.  Needs TLC.

We have lots of spare parts.  Let me know what you need.

I have a set of 4 original wire wheels (needs refurb), clocks, radios, etc.

You know what this stuff is worth.  I will entertain the best offers.  I'd rather not ship anything.  I can take email photos.

John Compton
Fullerton, CA
(714) 323-6234 cell
desotojohn@xxxxxxxxxxx