[FWDLK] Looking for Philadelphia PA Area FWDLookers

[FWDLK] Looking for Philadelphia PA Area FWDLookers

Hi to Fellow Philadelphians,

Am buying an 8-12 car masonry garage. Looking for a third partner. Making
settlement in Aug some time. $40K each partner. It is in the lower
Roxborough area, off Ridge Ave and Roxborough avenue. High ceilings.

I own a 300-F conv't and the other partner is a Chrysler mechanic (with many
classics including a Super Bird, that will be putting a lift in.

Also would be interested in renting space if you are not interested in
equity partnership. Prefer equity partner.

Please reply privately.

My phone # is 215-849-5577, if you wish to call.

Tony Rinaldi