[FWDLK] Fwd: June 16 2007 in Tulsa, OK

All

There is small blurb on page of the new The Plymouth Bulletin about the 1957 Belvedere that was put into the time capsule in Tulsa, OK in June 1957.  It says that the date they are going to "exhume" the car is June 16, 2007.  I know there was some e-mails about this a few months back, but I don't believe anyone knew the exact date.  Is anyone out there going to Tulsa for the occasion?  I know I am.
John Paxos
Oakland, NJ