From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mel Bohnenkamp
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 1:43 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a note to all.  Not to cut anyone down as that’s not the purpose of this note but a while back I purchased mlds, air cleaners, and a bunch of stuff from a fellow in Medford pa.  He told me I could have it all for 600.00 but he needed the money NOW.  He was hurting for money or something at the time.  Wouldn’t take next day air or nothing, ONLY Western Union. … So since he belonged to a few clubs including the forward look list, I thought Id go for it.  37 phone calls, talking to a brother (which was him saying he wasn’t there), tons of messages, every excuse under the sun like you should have gotten them by now, sent them out yesterday, etc. and finally, my acceptance that I got scammed.   I’m going into the attorney stages now…I will be putting a tag on my emails so that anyone I email to will be notified of this person... Anyway, there are a lot of good people on this list, and no one on here deserves this.  These people need to brought out into the open….So, not to cut anyone down, but beware of this person as I’m finding out this isn’t the first time for this and other scams…. So until I find out different, BE Careful…Ill keep the list updated on my progress with the law.. His name is B.J. Pultanovich Jr.,,,,,, he’s from Medford Pa.

mel